• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xorcutioner
    My Email is DEAD
    • Aug 2010

[2C]No2-Commandos |-Recruiting-|

Hi there,

Anyone looking for a MoH Spearhead clan is welcome to come and make themselve's known in our server and on our website / forum. The IP is:  193.47.83.67:12203 - Or you can find our server on our website, in the server list within Spearhead Multiplayer, or on GameTracker.

We are a good bunch of people that enjoy a laugh and a game. We have a 20 player server, with some cool mods, with mixed freezetag (version 2) Dual Objective and Team Death Match.

Please take a look at our sites for any further information: ww.no2-commandos.ucoz.com OR www.twoc.gamingdeluxe.net

We welcome any players of all ability - all we ask is that you are preferably 18+ (but no lower than 16!)

Spread the word and we hope to shoot you soon  

Thanks,
  • Xorcutioner
    My Email is DEAD
    • Aug 2010

Re: [2C]No2-Commandos |-Recruiting-|

!UPDATE!

# V!sion recently merged with [2C]No2-Commandos and formed -[NBG]- New British Generation.

We are still looking for new members and players to come along to our server and have fun and get involved.

Our website is www.nbg-clan.co.nr and server IP will change shortly as we are moving to a new hosting company!

We hope to see some of you around!

-[NBG]-Xorcutioner-|UK|
    Clan Leader

Comment

• AKrantz
      My Email is DEAD
      • Oct 2010

Re: [2C]No2-Commandos |-Recruiting-|

I do not play any MoH game, but would still like to wish you good luck.

Comment

Working...