X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xorcutioner
    My Email is DEAD
    • Aug 2010

Foresight / Screenshots

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before or posted somewhere else on here, but I thought i'd ask anyway.

Is there an anti cheat program or software (other than ForeSight) that can force screenshots on players - and the admin that takes the SS can see them right away / pop up on their screen / or be saved into a directory on their computer......instead of relying on the player to submit the SS taken by ForeSight by email, which they could alter/change/tamper with, say in photoshop etc.

Or do admins usually just got by the rule 'if they don't submit the ss then after a short while they will be baned as they didn't submit the ss' ??

Any help / advice is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
  • Time-bomb
    • Mar 2008

Re: Foresight / Screenshots

DMW makes screenshots and you are able to see them (if you run the scanner). Players need a DMWclient and the scanner isnt free. There is no option to let play players without dmwclient.  We use DMW for wars only.

Server watch is also a anticheat dunno if they can ss players.

I guess you can really see easy if they photoshop a foresight screenshot.

Comment

• Xorcutioner
      My Email is DEAD
      • Aug 2010

Ah DMW, okay. I will look into the scanner. It helps that I am already DWM registered as a client/player too  

I will check out ServerWatch as well.

I guess watching suspected players and using the tools we have will be all we can do really.

Thanks Time-Bomb

Comment

• Time-bomb
        • Mar 2008

np matey, good luck

I must tell you we dont have a publ server atm thats why we use dmw only for wars atm.

Comment

Working...