• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hello TCP!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billynasty
    • Mar 2011

Hello TCP!

Hello T.C.P., my name is Billynasty & i'm a CIC over at :{CF}: Combined Forces, http://www.combinedforces.us/. We are a multi-game clan with over 200 members playing MOHAA, MOH2010 & BF2 primarily.

Our servers are streamed to pbbans & ggc & while searching for other anti hack websites i came across yours here. Thanks for everything you guys do to help keep these games clean & free from hackers. You guys help make the gaming world a better place! So keep it up! I'm signing the petition as we speak & plan on putting the Petition Stop sign thing on our website today too.

I noticed those TSA badges too however i cant seem to find any info on how to sign up for one. Is there anyone around who has a few minutes to help me? I have 3 servers total that could be used, or we could just use 1 of our servers to sign up, however it goes. That badge brought me to your site & i figure if i had it on my website, it would bring more people over here too.

Thanks again for having a cool site & hopefully i'll get this thing figured out soon, u guys are great!

:{CF}:CIC^BILLYNASTY
  • UXO-VS-
    Chief Of Police
    • Dec 2007

Re: Hello TCP!

Welcome Bill,
    The application system is currently offline. I plan to have it up during the week.
    www.GGC-stream.net

Comment

• DeadSnipe
      Deputy Chief
      • Feb 2008

Hey Billy, welcome to the site. Hope to have you as a TSA member soon.
      Play right, play fair... the way it's meant to be!

Comment

• UXO-VS-
        Chief Of Police
        • Dec 2007

The Application System is running! The links are down at the footer of the site!
        www.GGC-stream.net

Comment

• billynasty
          • Mar 2011

Thanks TCP!

I'm glad to see u guys have the site up & running.
          The gaming community surely needs you with all the hackers out there.
          Whether they be from old clans or playing a new beta, these hackers need to lose the ability to play on public servers.
          So its up to gaming clans, sites like this & the game developers to police ourselves & to rid our world of these pests lol.

I filled out that application about a week ago but i wasnt quite sure if i gave you all the info you need.
          Let me know if there's any other info or things on my end that i need to fulfil prior to becoming a member.

Thanks again crew

Comment

Working...