• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hi Guys

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lucky-TRS-
    • Mar 2008

Hi Guys

Hi Guys i ask to be come a TSA admin and i seen the my application was Received #87 Lucky-TRS- and was Pending i now see my application has been Revoked both our server stream to PPbans can you please tell me why we have been Revoked thanks you for your time
  • Outlaw
    • Jan 2008

Re: Hi Guys

I took a look at the app (email not valid)  the email you gave dont work thats why it was denied if you give me another email Ill change it pack to pending for the finish approvel

Outlaw
    [CP]Office

Comment

• Lucky-TRS-
      • Mar 2008

Hi outlaw thanks for sorting this out the email address i use to sign up on oue site is

the-renegade-squad@hotmail.com

but if that still not working please try this one

webmaster@therenegadesquad.com

thanks you

Comment

• Lucky-TRS-
        • Mar 2008

Hi guys also just to let you know we have swap our games server ip as we just got a new dedi server the new ip are

78.110.165.116:28960 and  78.110.165.117:28960

both these server streams to PPbans  

Thanks

Comment

• Lucky-TRS-
          • Mar 2008

Hi OutLaw i got your email thanks and we now have the Pending Badge on our site

Comment

• Lucky-TRS-
            • Mar 2008

Hi guys thanks matt our new badge is now up on our front page of the site cheers

Comment

Working...