• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Imposter?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 19kilo
    • May 2008

Imposter?

Hello all my squad is called >FLS< Front Line Soldiers. Today at about 330pm est we had a visitor come in by the name of S4L Toker.GOA  and started accusing people of hacking and then after we told him to shut it up he then made the claim that he worked for your orginization and was the top leader. i was not able to login to  rcon quick enough to get chat logs but if he shows up again i will post it. Just wanting to know if this person is apart of The Cheat Police. Thank you for your time.
  • Outlaw
    • Jan 2008

Re: Imposter?

no one as a leader by that name here sorry  if he ever comes back to ya tri to get info on him  and if he is one of us under another name hell will be bann from the site

Comment

• 19kilo
      • May 2008

ty outlaw for the reply i figured as much just wanted to touch base. good thing yall are doing here btw keep it up. hope to talk at ya later. ty again for the verification.

Comment

• DeadSnipe
        Deputy Chief
        • Feb 2008

What game is this?

*UPDATE*
        Nevermind. I read your other post about recruiting. This player was in your COD4 server, right?
        Play right, play fair... the way it's meant to be!

Comment

• 19kilo
          • May 2008

yes sorry cod4 server sorry bout that i forgot to post it but i got all his info though from gametracker. Seems he likes to bounce from server to server starting the same thing to other servers.

Comment

• Mapmstr
            • Jan 2008

That's nice. I have a psychotic fan/imposter. Well.. at least he's creative and isn't using my name specifically >_<

If you get his GUID, PM it to me please. I'd love to post that up into the global bans.

Comment

• Ivana
              • Feb 2008

No offense to you Kilo, but I think there should be more proof then just by word like screenshots, Demo or logs to add someone to the CP Global Ban List. Anyone can come on here and make a story up if they dont like someone

Gotta have the proof before banning. Lesson one from SGT D

Comment

• 19kilo
                • May 2008

If you read my post i didnt say anything about banning anyone. I was just asking if this person was apart of the cheat police. I didnt even ban the person in my server, I dont ban people for running there mouth in my server. They want to act childish and lie then so be it, I only ban when i have proof of cheating in which i always use video of every map i play in and so do my other admins.

Comment

• Ivana
                  • Feb 2008

the comment was direct to mapster not you really

Comment

Working...