• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Greetings Freinds

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Myers85
    • Apr 2010

Greetings Freinds

hello, my name is Myers, Im an Admin in a local community called cagaming.com "Creative Acceleration Gaming.com"
    I like to provide a professional and exceptional service for my community members, I dedicate most of my playing time to doing research on cheats,
    and players that jump in our servers, everyone even community members get checked by me, and i do through background checks
    on them, to ensure 100% fair game play. I make myself available to members 24/7,

I have a designated cell phone in case of emergencies (no admin is on, and there is trouble in a server)
    I also provide services to members in case they are having computer troubles, and have even made trips
    to provide assistance on occasion..

I hope to become a part of The Cheat Police force, and help stop hackers and cheater, who ruin the game for others.

again my name is Myers and i hope to see everyone around!!!
  • DeadSnipe
    Deputy Chief
    • Feb 2008

Re: Greetings Freinds

Now that's dedication!!! Everyone needs to look up to this guy as a role model...

Seriously, glad to have another person out there that's truly dedicated in keeping our servers clean. Keep a look out on our Staff application. Hopefully we have that back open again soon. See ya around Myers!
    Play right, play fair... the way it's meant to be!

Comment

• Myers85
      • Apr 2010

Thank you Officer DeadSnipe.

Comment

• Myers85
        • Apr 2010

Stoping by, letting ya'll know im still here.

Comment

• StarKiller
          My Email is DEAD
          • Oct 2011

I just wanted to state that Myers85 is me (StarKiller)
          and I am back for good this time.. and I am interested as i always were to work along side TCP and provide any assistance necessary.
          im currently working on raising my community to become known world wide.. and am employing all anti-cheat measures I can.

Comment

• Major Klink
            • Sep 2011

Hi All.

I am the Head Admin at the new =EMC= Clan running yes,,,, Mohaa !!!! its still very popular and we are now recruiting. We DON'T tolerate cheats of any kind !!! We employ C.I (Counter Intelligence) as an anti tool, which we monitor 24/7.

We are currently recruiting. Please visit us at : www.emc-clan.site11.com and view the forums.

keep up the good work !!

=EMC= Major Klink

Comment

Working...