• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

cod4 issue

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scarlet
    My Email is DEAD
    • Jan 2008

cod4 issue

recently i have seen a few screenshots in game that people have been questioning as they feel the person involved is hacking in some way

the following screen shot is actually a graphics driver issue with Nvidia cards, if a graphics driver is out of date or set incorrectly it can give a person what seems an unfair advantage as enermy and some other textures are shown as black.

If you look close at the the players gun you will see that the gun site pixels are not smooth therefore the conclusion is graphics problem, if this was a hack the textures and pixel would still be smooth

the player in question updated his graphics drivers and the result was a different screenshot
  • Flash
    My Email is DEAD
    • Jan 2008

Re: cod4 issue

Good to know Scarlet thanks.  I've seen quite a few of these myself.  In fact I think this type of thing is what has been appearing more than anything as far as questionable screenshots...people have old drivers or newer ones that conflict with the game and make it appear to those of us looking at the pb screenshots like they might be hacking.  If we just banned everyone like this that had a similar ss then half the people playing cod4 might end up banned.

Comment

Working...