• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Risen Phoenix Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frag
    My Email is DEAD
    • Dec 2008

Risen Phoenix Recruiting

[align=center][/align]

The Brotherhood of the Risen Phoenix is looking to recruit members for all of our divisions. These include our Battlefield Division which will include BF1943 and BFBC2 upon their release; our Steam Division which includes TF2 and L4D and L4D2; our newly formed Section 8 Division which we will be running a server for shortly; our MMO division which includes the upcoming Star Trek Online (STO) and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

We will be running a server(s) for Battlefield Bad Company 2 upon it's release and possibly BF1943 if we have enough members playing. Up to that point many of our members will be playing Star Trek Online from the open beta, which starts next Tuesday (12th) up until the games release at the beginning of February.

We do also play a number of games recreationally which is to say they aren't one of our main games but a few members play them together anyway. Some of them include Modern Warfare 2 and Killing Floor. We may also delve into the New Ghost Recon that is coming out as well as the new Medal of Honor: Afghanistan.

We have clan members from North America as well as the EU and UK. The majority of the members are from North America at this point. The membership ranges between 40-50 members at present but not all members are active and the numbers vary between divisions making it not too large yet not too small.

We have a Teamspeak 3 server up and running for communication which you will be able to access after speaking with myself or another leader. We also use other communication tools like xfire, mumble, steam chat, games for windows live and msn depending on what division you decide to join.

Any servers we run will be located in the US unless otherwise noted. We do not require any fees to join but donations will be welcome.

Please take the time to check out our site and resources. Our main site is located at http://www.therisenphoenixfleet.com and you can apply to join HERE

I can be contacted through a pm on this or our clan site or through email (frageth@gmail.com) or you can add me on xfire (frageth).
Working...