X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drew
    • Jan 2008

It's been a while...

Hello to everyone.

It pains me to say it, but I am pretty sure 98% won't know who the hell I am.

A few years ago, I was a part of The Cheat Police. Back in the good old days when Sgt.D used to run the show. After he took a cooling off period, I was bumped up to Deputy Chief and I've got to say it's still one of my greatest and most honorable gaming "claims to fame". But sadly I was very young then and had nothing to do but game and catch cheaters. As I grew older (IE, late teens - sorry older members :P ) I had more things to do and gaming was slowly pushed to the bottom of the pile
    I'm still working just as hard, if not harder doing much bigger and better things but I am trying my hardest to make time for a quick game here and there. So maybe you'll see me on the battlefield.

It really is great to see this place still going and the support just as strong! Also, its great to see Sgt.D back on the scene. he was an idol of mine back in the day and I was gutted when he bowed down, it is great to see him back though.

Just thought I'd pop my head back up to the surface and say hello!

Over and out.

Edit: Better change my sig as I'm no longer Deputy and I'm now the 2nd longest member now D is back
  • UXO-VS-
    Chief Of Police
    • Dec 2007

Re: It's been a while...

Hi Drew! Welcome back! I don't know if you noticed or not, but Sgt. D stepped down and I took over the reigns and have full run of TCP now.
    www.GGC-stream.net

Comment

• GeneralMayhem
      • Feb 2008

Re: It's been a while...

You can change your sig again coz you're now the 3rd longest member ...
      As one of the "founding fathers" I've been roaming this website since 2003 (NOW I FEEL OLD LOL)

Comment

Working...