Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Outlaw
    • Jan 2008

where is everyone

where is every one only one I see is UXO any one out there hellooooo echooooooo helloooo echoooooo ummm just me I guest
  • G3N3R4L
    [CP] Staff
    • May 2012

Re: where is everyone

Everywhere and nowhere!
    Thank you,
    [CP] Jeffo_Ray
    (Also known as:
    [CP] G3N3R4L)

Comment

• UXO-VS-
      Chief Of Police
      • Dec 2007

I wish people would just come on back and start helping with bringing life back into this organization. I am afraid that if no one gets back here, the site may close. I work tirelessly on the site, spend money I don't have to keep it running and NO ONE seems to appreciate that. It's too bad.
      www.GGC-stream.net

Comment

• DeadSnipe
        Deputy Chief
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by UXO-VS-
        I wish people would just come on back and start helping with bringing life back into this organization. I am afraid that if no one gets back here, the site may close. I work tirelessly on the site, spend money I don't have to keep it running and NO ONE seems to appreciate that. It's too bad.
        It's not that we don't appreciate it. Some of us just have a lot of things going on. I know i do. And I know what it's like spending money on a site that hardly anyone is able to help keep it going. I've spent a little more than a couple thousand on one and it's dormant now. Mainly because I don't have time nor can I find anyone interested in picking it up.... Even when i mention compensation ($$) in potential future income.

I've given a lot to TCP back in the Mapmstr days. So much, that it felt like I was the only one doing anything on the site. I gave a lot of input and ideas and had many things implemented on the site that, I believe, made it better.

If I can find a way to access the site from my workstation at work,I'd be more than happy AND willing to work on TCP stuff on my downtime. Heck, back in the day, 90% of my contributions were done at my work before the site was blocked.

I think maybe it's time to start recruiting young people still in school (like McDonald's lol) that are hard-up for gaming and able to devote their time.

Okay. That's enough. My neck, arm and hand is hurting from typing on this phone. Crap that took 15 minutes to scribble out??

*crosses fingers the site doesn't log me out when I click submit* o_O
        Play right, play fair... the way it's meant to be!

Comment

• DeadSnipe
          Deputy Chief
          • Feb 2008

Trying to light a spark under an old topic.....

I know the past few years, the old timers are moving on and the modern gamers rarely game on a desktops anymore and rather spend their money on consoles, mainly because they can't afford $200+ video cards nor keeping up with desktop gaming upgrades.

Hopefully we can find a way to revive TCP and bring back some interest.

My hardcore gaming career ran from 2002 to around 2010. Mohaa is what started my online gaming experience and pretty much ended with it.... Sometimes I wish I could turn back the clock and experience those late night sessions again but it's about making money and supporting the family now, with little time to game or even think of gaming. Who knows, maybe one day.
          Play right, play fair... the way it's meant to be!

Comment

Working...