• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MCSgtD
    Deputy Chief
    • Jan 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO......

The Cheat Police

Originally founded by Complex_Resolution, The Cheat Police officially opened it's doors on January 1st 2003.  Over the course of the last six years we've seen a lot of changes to the gaming world.  Anti-Cheat software has gotten better and has become more standard in many games these days.  The number of FPS games out there have greatly increased over the year making the task of supporting them that much harder.  In the same sense it's made the cheaters task easier sadly as they have more games to mess with.  Still, we knew going into this that the fight against cheating was not a battle that could be won but was rather an ever on-going struggle.

For six years now we've been in the thick of the battle along with all of you, our members and cheat-free players of the world.  We couldn't do this without all of you!  No one person can do it on their own but together, fighting side by side we can accomplish great things!

I look forward to what the next year will bring and I know that come this time next year our numbers will have grown as the fight grows stronger.  The Cheat Police isn't here because of the cheaters out there but rather we are here to help the non-cheaters, all of you.  We exist because we choose not to stand by and let others ruin the games we enjoy so much.  As long as there is a need for us, we'll be here for you!
    Respectfully,

[MC] Sgt. D
    [MC] Gamers
  • Outlaw
    • Jan 2008

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO......

:new-bday:  \/  ccasion6:  ccasion7:

Comment

• Diva
      • Oct 2008

happy b-day cp

Comment

• scarlet
        My Email is DEAD
        • Jan 2008

happy bday  Cp

Comment

• Blaze
          • Feb 2008

Happy Birthday   !
          Admin Request Networks!
          !AR!Blaze, Bart - Chief Marketing Officer .

Comment

Working...