• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

System Security 2009: WARNING!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UXO-VS-
    Chief Of Police
    • Dec 2007

System Security 2009: WARNING!

System Security 2009 is a rogue anti-spyware software, designed to rip people off. If System Security 2009 is installed on your PC, you should remove it immediately.

System Security 2009 makes its way onto unsuspecting PC's with the help of Trojans and misleading advertisements. Once System Security 2009 is installed on a PC it will preform a system scan and report numerous infections, which are all fake. System Security 2009 will also display multiple security warnings and system alerts that are fake as well. These fake infection warnings are used to frighten people into buying the full version of System Security 2009 to clean the infection off the PC. System Security 2009 is completely useless, the ultimate scam, the software does not remove malware or protect the PC from future infections. System Security 2009 is a PC parasite, an infection in itself, and should be avoided.

[hr]

System Security is a fake anti-spy ware software belonging to the family of Win web Security. It does a false scanning till you purchase the software. If it is not purchased and just installed the software, then it scans the computer and displays the variety of infected files which can
    www.GGC-stream.net

• krm2014
    My Email is DEAD
    • Nov 2008

Re: System Security 2009: WARNING!

To remove the software, I would reccomend that you use malwarebytes antimalware. I gave it to a friend of mine that had the same thing on his computer, and that seemed to completely remove any remnants of the software

Comment

Working...