• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hello Everyone at TCP

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blueblaz
    • Jan 2013

Hello Everyone at TCP

Just popping in to say hi and hope to have a long relationship with TCP. We all hate cheaters and wish that they (EA) would do more to wipe it out.

My name is Blue, been gaming since BF modern combat. Mostly like those games but have played a few others. For the past few years I have been with a community called Habitat4Hookers, but we just changed our name which is now Habitat4Gamers. We have a box that we can run quite a few servers on. Right now we have 4 servers running all BF3, with the different modes and maps. Our community is made up of Core admins who oversee the servers, team-speak, and run Punkbuster, Meta-Bans and GCC. They do help, but it is still hard to weed out the ones who cheat so they pass under the radar.

I have been looking into getting cheaters off of our servers for a while and came across this place and it stands for what we are, Anti-Cheat. Thing is the hacks now make it very hard to weed them out.

Thanks for inviting me and I hope to become good friends with you all.

Bluue
Working...