• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A0D - Army Of Diplomats

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MyTym
    • Jan 2008

A0D - Army Of Diplomats

Army 0f Diplomats (A0D) is a multi-gaming clan.  We at A0D despise cheaters/hackers.  We are a friendly group who just love to play various types of games.  We have several servers consisting of MOHAA, COD4, SWAT 4 TSS, BF2, F.E.A.R, Coutner Strike Source and Team Fortress 2, with more added all the time.  We are looking for Mature players 16 and up.  If you are looking for a Great Clan to join check us out at www.aofd.us and leave a post in the forums under Recruitment or join us on TS at 67.228.73.67:8771.  If you join TS please come in with a screen name as Guest names are immediately kicked.

If you are looking to start your own gaming server check out our Host site at www.evolutiongameservers.com for great low prices and unbeatable customer service.

Lastly, a huge THANKS goes out to the Cheat Police for your continued support in trying to keep the gaming community cheat free.  We (the gaming community) who just love to play games free of cheats commend you.  Keep up the great work!

MyTym
  • Crazy56
    • Jan 2008

Re: A0D - Army Of Diplomats

MrTym, it doesn't appear that your clan doesn't have a TCP TSA Badge.  Please click [url=http://www.thecheatpolice.net/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=2]HERE to fill out a TSA Application.  Recruiting in our forums is for clans that have current TSA Badges.

Thanks,
    Crazy56

Comment

• MyTym
      • Jan 2008

Ok thanks, I had already filled out an application and waiting your email.  Sorry, didn't realize I couldn't post yet.

Comment

• Crazy56
        • Jan 2008

No worries, feel free to post if you have a pending TSA badge

Comment

• Outlaw
          • Jan 2008

I got your App ill be posting it up this weekend for the staff members reviews

sorry about the wait been a hard work week for me  if I got time durning this week Ill be posting it up for the staff

just keep an eye in your email

Comment

• MyTym
            • Jan 2008

Hey thanks Outlaw, we now have the TSA Pending badge posted on our website.  Crazy56 was in our site and posted asking where to get the maps for our server.  You can click on "Main" from the left side of the Home Page and then on "Downloads".  I have the new CI now from Invisible Warriors and am working frantically to get it installed on our servers.  Hopefully within the next couple weeks, then I can delete Foresight.  Any questions, please let me know here, through our web forums, or at mytym3.netzero.net.  By the way, we also have a stock map server at 74.86.152.236. Thanks again to all the Cheat Police staff.

Comment

Working...