• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

CTU Clan is Recruiting!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FSUNOLE
    • Jan 2008

CTU Clan is Recruiting!

The Counter Terrorist Unit Clan is looking for members. The clan was started March 1, 2008. We are a COD4 clan. We currently run a Search & Destory 32 slot server with TRM 1.6 mod. We use Punkbuster and stream to PBBans, PunksBusted & AON. Our map rotation is both stock & custom maps. Please register on the website at www.ctuclan.org & have a look around. Also, come play on the server at 72.9.103.136:28960. If you have any questions, please send an email to admin@ctuclan.org.

• Crazy56
    • Jan 2008

Re: CTU Clan is Recruiting!

Hey Nole, are you guys interested in competing in Tactical Realism?  If so, Realism1 is the place for you.  Unfortunately they just started the new season, so you could only join the competition after this season ends.....and I'm not sure of the date.  However, if you guys are interested, go to http://www.realism1.com.  Realism 1 also uses and actually created the TRM mod for COD4.  I happen to be their anti-cheat staff.

Comment

• FSUNOLE
      • Jan 2008

Thanks Crazy. I would love to compete. I had some help getting the TRM 1.6 mod installed on the server today. As soon as I get some members I will sign up.

Comment

• Crazy56
        • Jan 2008

Nice, if you need a horrible ringer for the league let me know I'd be happy to lend my name to your roster for the R1 league.

Comment

Working...