• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

hello all

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Outlaw
    • Jan 2008

hello all

Hi all Its Outlaw sorry that I havent gotten back you you all I wont be around for long time im over seas rebuilding ill be over here for a year then ill be back for a while then heading back for another year  

Its very very hot, hard work, got to wear a bullet proof vest and a helmet every day and no im not in the military but im am working with them  

I cant say much where I am do to security reason

well got to go theres a time limit on the internet

former Officer
    Outlaw
  • General_UXO
    Chief Of Police
    • Dec 2007

Re: hello all

Have fun! Been there done that!
    www.GGC-stream.net

Comment

• DeadSnipe
      Deputy Chief
      • Feb 2008

Nice. Thanks for checking in and updating us. Hope you have fun man!!
      Play right, play fair... the way it's meant to be!

Comment

• Outlaw
        • Jan 2008

hi all  how u all doing  every thing ok  there???
        its hard work where i am but im doing good  im coming home early wont be going back the reason is that my dad had 2 heart attacks and he need all the help he can get   from what im hearing is that my parents need to move and thay need help  thats why im heading home  well any ways

hope to get in touch with ya soon on ts  let me no if the ip and stuff change so i can up date when i get back  ill be back in the middle of april or at the end of april

Comment

Working...