• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

if having problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Outlaw
    • Jan 2008

if having problems

if you are having a hard time in a game go here and pratice

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.
  • HellsWench
    • Jan 2008

Re: if having problems

Now that wasn't a very nice thing to do to poor Wenchie was it?  

The 3rd one is quite fiddly at the end but got there!

Had to lower the settings on my Razer Copperhead cause it's too sensitive other wise lol

Comment

• antoneatlead
      • Mar 2008

i am having a problem with idiots on mohaa i have only being playing the game for about a month and ejoy the game and talking to the people on the game .but there are a few who spoil it for everyone by jumping for allies side and then axis side dropping hand grenades at the spawn points .is there any way to ban these people altogether .3 of these people who cheat to achive high scores are SCIENTIST .BERT. AND JEWFACE.they tink its funny to do this and dont take part in the game for the games sake . they do it just to annoy people  i dont know who to report this to so if any body reads this please point me in the right direction  thank you  my name in the game is anton eat lead

Comment

• Outlaw
        • Jan 2008

the only thing I can say is play in another server
        we cant bann them it up to the admin of the servers to do that
        play in servers that has pb (punk buster) on them

Comment

• DeadSnipe
          Deputy Chief
          • Feb 2008

[quote="antoneatlead";p="716":1hq0nee1]...but there are a few who spoil it for everyone by jumping for allies side and then axis side dropping hand grenades at the spawn points .is there any way to ban these people altogether .3 of these people who cheat to achive high scores are SCIENTIST .BERT. AND JEWFACE.they tink its funny to do this and dont take part in the game for the games sake . they do it just to annoy people
          Play right, play fair... the way it's meant to be!

Comment

Working...