• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Downloads

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scarlet
    My Email is DEAD
    • Dec 2007

Downloads

the download sections of the forums are now open to registered users and also there is some admin tools aswell
  • DeadSnipe
    Deputy Chief
    • Feb 2008

Re: Downloads

Nothing more Moh:AA

I'll have to put together a couple Admin tools and send to you guys/gals for them to be available to those that need it.
    Play right, play fair... the way it's meant to be!

Comment

• scarlet
      My Email is DEAD
      • Dec 2007

that would be great

Comment

• Zolti
        • Mar 2008

hey guys. I'm new here I saw this adress on a mohaa server and i thought that somebody can help me here: I'm a fress admin, i started a  mohaa of my own and now i'm looking after some tools or patches that stop cheaters entering in my server and some patches that give me the possibility to manage the weapons in the game and maybe some boots if is possible Thx for the help

Comment

• Blaze
          • Feb 2008

Your text is a bit confusing but I think I can help you. (clickable links..)

MOHAA server crash fix

a few weapon mods

DMW (anti-cheat program)

Cheat Police mapfixTip

server mods, fixes, ....

Hope this helped you.... good luck
          Admin Request Networks!
          !AR!Blaze, Bart - Chief Marketing Officer .

Comment

• Zolti
            • Mar 2008

it did helped! thx a lot but i have another question now: i downloaded Counter Intelligence and always when i start it gives an error about so called MAM files: "One or more mam files may be not working properly. Go to the options and run a mam check". When i run the check it gives me a lots of errors: "you have mam script enabled but do not have the current MAM Script or the MAM file are not running properly" The rest of the errors are the same just the current MAM Script is replaced with: current MAM Tactical Mod, Addon Pack, CI Addon, Map Fix, Default.cfg, Changeme.cfg...  :?:
             :?: I dont know what to do next... What are these and what i supposed to do with them...  :?:  :roll:

Comment

• Outlaw
              • Jan 2008

I dont play CI but it sounds like you need to redown load the game and or redown load the mods thats my guest

Comment

• Zolti
                • Mar 2008

:lol:  :lol: Counter Intelligence is not a game, is a admin tool from www.invisiblewarriors.com  :lol:  :lol: I use this tool because i don't have a account for DMW Scanner 3 and i can't sign up at the official site (http://www.dmwworld.com/) because account creation is off (http://www.dmwworld.com/view.php?page=createaccount )

Comment

• DeadSnipe
                  Deputy Chief
                  • Feb 2008

I used to run CI but it ate up a lot of my CPU resources and it was complicated to set up... at least for me lol. Either that or my other computer wasn't fast enough to run CI by itself.

You can download the foresight scanner. It's no longer being worked on by the creator but it scans your server and logs playernames and IP's. It does everything from kicking to banning to changing maps to punishing players who don't listen and much more. It also has a weapon limiter where you can tell Foresight what weapons to run on the server and to give a sniper if someone chooses an MG, etc... Most importantly, it detects lower level CVAR cheats. Yes, people still use those and it still catches them It also has an Admin Tool .pk3 file that you can give to other admins to use so they can kick, ban, change maps, punish players, etc... It's a pretty cool all-around Admin Tool.

Try this link. I believe it still works.

www.custombyte-pc.com/foresight/t16.exe

If you need help setting it up, let me know and i'll help you out.

Hope that helps as well,
                  - Dead

Comment

• Zolti
                    • Mar 2008

thx! I know that CI use a lot of resources but nothing else seems to work  :roll: In the foresight i can only change the weapons (not all seems to work ) because is not recogniezing my server; even if i make a New server in the foresight- that too is not working, i think because it says that foresight pk3: not found ( close under the start button)
                    But somehow i managed to put ci in function and to understand how it works   But i'm still looking after some things:
                    1) ci have an anti-camping mod but i don't realy like it because it takes from the camper health. I want that campers leaves without their weapons and not some little health
                    2) in foresight and ci u can change the weapons like u said but i want to decrease or some ammo:for ex. i want to be only 3 rockets for the rocket launcher and 3 grenades

thx, Zolti

Comment

• Zolti
                      • Mar 2008

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sb?????????   :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

Comment

• DeadSnipe
                        Deputy Chief
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Zolti";p="
                        2) in foresight and ci u can change the weapons like u said but i want to decrease or some ammo:for ex. i want to be only 3 rockets for the rocket launcher and 3 grenades

thx, Zolti
                        You will need to find a weapons MOD for that. Or create a weapons MOD. Programs like FS and CI only send simple server commands. But will not change the amount of ammo a gun has. I don't think i've seen a program that does what you are wanting.

If you ask around here on how much ammo you want on the guns, maybe someone could make a weapons MOD for you. If you want 3 rockets and 3 nades and the rest normal like the example, i'll see what i can do, or if someone else can provide a MOD, that would be appreciated.

Hope that helps,
                        - Dead

Note: If you still need help on setting up foresight, let me know.

Comment

• JollyGG
                          • May 2008

I could provide weapon mods, just let me know what you need each to be roughly. If you just want ammo fixed, that is easy and I can get that done in no time, I'm always u[dating mine for my server to be just right. So far people love my rockets and my M1 Garand and shotgun. Ship me an email or a PM about what ya want.

:wink:

Comment

• Mapmstr
                            • Dec 2007

Hey guys, update on the downloads. We're undergoing some maintanence. They might not be available for a little bit. If you need something specifically and cannot find it anywhere else, please let me know, and I will send it out ASAP.

Mapmstr@thecheatpolice.net

Comment

• Zolti
                              • Mar 2008

[quote=DeadSnipe";p="1167]
                              Originally posted by "Zolti";p="741":klcztqjb

thx, Zolti
                              You will need to find a weapons MOD for that. Or create a weapons MOD. Programs like FS and CI only send simple server commands. But will not change the amount of ammo a gun has. I don't think i've seen a program that does what you are wanting.

If you ask around here on how much ammo you want on the guns, maybe someone could make a weapons MOD for you. If you want 3 rockets and 3 nades and the rest normal like the example, i'll see what i can do, or if someone else can provide a MOD, that would be appreciated.

Hope that helps,
                              - Dead

Note: If you still need help on setting up foresight, let me know.[/quote:klcztqjb]

Yes i need help on setting up foresight because its not working
                              And that was just an example... I would like less ammo
                              for the rocket louncher and less nades but i realy want to force weapon class when i want...
                              It would be interesting if you could provide me that mod or admin tool I would aprpeciate that  

Comment

Working...