• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tournament

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scarlet
    My Email is DEAD
    • Dec 2007

Tournament

The Cheat Police is currently planning to stage a tournament for our Trusted clans. The rules and terms of play are currently under development.

We feel that running these mini tournaments would give many clans the satisfaction that matches will be played on even battlefields as both teams are anti cheat clans and trusted server admins

The reason behind this idea is as follows

Recently, during investigations into hacks and cheats one specific known cheat site had clan recruitment sections declaring that the teams were competing in Clanbase and TWL and wanted people to join that had purchased undetected PB bots and hacks. Some of the clans listed on this website boasted about how funny it was that they had an unfair advantage and hadnt been caught.

To me this is wrong and totally defy's what these leagues etc are intended for, yet these teams are still competing in our communities and taking advantage of many clans honesty

I would like to get your feedback on this idea and to generate some interest and see which games you would like to compete in
  • DeadSnipe
    Deputy Chief
    • Feb 2008

Re: Tournament

For [CP] Tournaments:
    With or Without a scanner/client combination, i would say for [CP] Staff to spec ALL Matches in the tournament (if possible). CVAR screenshots BEFORE and DURING (halftime) the Match. If individual screenshots are taken during the Match due to suspicion, make that individual send the SS to a [CP] staff's email or something within 10-15 minutes of the Match ended.

I would definately feel a bit more secure knowing that (hopefully) cheat-free clans are going to be in these tournaments within [CP] if [CP] Spec's are allowed.

It's kinda getting to the point where you have to be sitting behind the player in his/her house to make sure they are not cheating. because some cheats/glitches/poor graphics cards (drivers) are just hard to differentiate from each other. Although, sometimes some mess up and scope (into walls) before they're suppose too or pre- before needing fire.

Game my clan and i would participate in:
    Moh:AA
    Play right, play fair... the way it's meant to be!

Comment

Working...