• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

hey there

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crosshairs
    • Feb 2008

hey there

First off I gotta say thanks for providing such a great service to the gaming community.  Hacks/cheats seem to be everywhere these days, but it's nice to see a group set-up like this determined on getting rid of all the cheaters around!  I commend you guys!!  Your resiliency is much appreciated by all!!

Also I was wondering what is the process of getting an event affiliated with the cheat police??  It's not a clan, just a mohaa event, called the mohaa-athon, which is held a few times a yr.  It was started 1 yr ago, and in march the 7th mohaa-athon will be held.  We do have a website at www.mohaa-a-thon.com which is being worked on by your own CP_Drew among others (thx again Drew!)!!  It would be great to have the event affiliated with some type of anti-cheat organization such as yourselves.  Just wondering what is the process about going about it and how long would the process take??  To learn more about the event please visit the website!  feel free to register on the forums and introduce yourself too!!  

If you have any further questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact myself at any time!!  

Thanks for your time!

Crosshairs
    MOHAA-athon Admin
    www.mohaa-a-thon.com
    XFire: ddcrosshairs
    email/msn: bigbadb49@hotmail.com
  • Mapmstr
    • Dec 2007

Re: hey there

Sounds good. I'll talk to the guys at our next staff meeting. I'll also try to IM you over MSN or in exchange of a few emails to get more details about the potential affiliation.

Comment

• Crosshairs
      • Feb 2008

Sounds great Mapmster!!  Look forward to chatting with you further!

Comment

• Crosshairs
        • Feb 2008

Hey there!

I was just wondering if there's any new information or maybe a progress report on this potential affiliation??  It would be great if we could confirm or deny this application by the end of this week; as next week we plan to promote this event in full force and it would be fantastic if we could add in our committment to remainng cheat-free by advertising that we're affiliated with The Cheat Police!  

Thanks!

Crosshairs

Comment

• Crosshairs
          • Feb 2008

^bump^  

Haven't heard anything from anyone here ... would appreciate an update on the status of this potential affiliation.

Thanks!

Crosshairs

Comment

• Outlaw
            • Jan 2008

in the main menu under files and links under web links  apply a link  we'll check it out and post it up for ya  if you dont see it sent thr info  to a officer and we'll set it up for ya

Comment

• Mapmstr
              • Dec 2007

Hey guys, I emailed crosshairs with more info.

I'll paste the email I sent in the staff forum.

Comment

Working...