• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Staff applications

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scarlet
    My Email is DEAD
    • Dec 2007

Staff applications

over the next few days i shall be contacting those people that have applied for staff positions within the cheat police.

Interviews shall take place on Teamspeak and i shall be appointing staff into teams which will have specific roles within the cheat police

I shall be sending out emails and private forum messages to confirm these applications and inviting you to attend informal interviews. hopefully this can take place asap. dont worry if you cant attend simply request for a new interview time by reply email

these hopefully will take place over the next 3 days
  • scarlet
    My Email is DEAD
    • Dec 2007

Re: Staff applications

update due to some people not listing email addresses on there applications, i have decided to conduct all interviews tonight and 2moro night  i will be available between 6est and 9est for american applicants and 7GMT and 10GMT for UK and European applicants.

please contact me via email or xfire to arrange you teamspeak access
    xfire scarletzone
    email scarlet280d@yahoo.com

alternatively Message me on MSN scarlet@280d.us

Comment

• |TH|Fatal
      • Feb 2008

[quote="scarlet";p="693":wbqn7b5i]update due to some people not listing email addresses on there applications, i have decided to conduct all interviews tonight and 2moro night

Comment

• Outlaw
        • Jan 2008

whom ever scarlet gets in contact with
        hes sent out emails or something like that to whom ever he has emails on

Comment

• scarlet
          My Email is DEAD
          • Dec 2007

i have had a few personnal issues and have yet to complete the staff applications

the applications will be processed and interviews shall all be taking place next wednesday night

please look at this section of the site next wednesday morning and teamspeak details will be private messaged all interviews will take place between 6pm GMT and 9pm GMT and for USA apllications between 7pm est and 9pm est

hope this is satisfactory please message me if your unavailable bwtween those times

Comment

• Blaze
            • Feb 2008

I am available then. I added you on xfire as well both e-mailadresses on msn.
            Thnx for your reply/time..

cheers
            Admin Request Networks!
            !AR!Blaze, Bart - Chief Marketing Officer .

Comment

• scarlet
              My Email is DEAD
              • Dec 2007

the reason for the delay in interviews is because i am away for the easter weekend and return tuesday night sorry it has to wait til after easter

Comment

• scarlet
                My Email is DEAD
                • Dec 2007

all staff applications have been processed and those people that have recieved private messages via the cheat police site have been selected for interviews.

if you did not recieve a pop up when you logged in then simply click account at the top and browse your mesages to see if you have recieved yours

please follow the instructions provided in the private message, failure to follow the message will result in your interview not taking place and your application for staff refused

Comment

Working...