• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Where to obtain a cheat?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tweets
    • Mar 2008

Where to obtain a cheat?

Where to download cheat? pleaaaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need bypass to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People tell me cheats download to here they to say you say to mie you not cheater but you lie to me pleaaaaaaassssssssseeee send!!!!!!!!!!

• scarlet
    My Email is DEAD
    • Dec 2007

Re: Where to?

I have the greatest of pleasure in dealing with your request tweet, i enjoy helping the gaming community so i will make your request priority

Let me get this correct...........................mmmmmmmmm (scarlet has puzzled look on his face)

you are have come to the cheat police site to obtain a cheat??????????
    (puzzled look on face just changed to smile)

Comment

• DeadSnipe
      Deputy Chief
      • Feb 2008

Re: Where to obtain a cheat?

You go tweets.... you demand those cheats!!

Hey, that rhymed... Nice.  :P
      Play right, play fair... the way it's meant to be!

Comment

• diskus
        • Jan 2008

Re: Where to obtain a cheat?

Damn you berat me to it!!!! why do you get all the nice posts and i get the lousy ones? lol anyway when you get your link let me look at it too I have never seen a page like that  should be fun to view

Comment

Working...