• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

gaming & computer problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scarlet
    My Email is DEAD
    • Dec 2007

gaming & computer problems

i am sure that the cheat police wont mind this post as im trying to offer help to fellow gamers and cheat police members

Virus / spyware and pc issues are common problems that gamers face.
    If you experience slow connections between you and the game server, irratic pings, choppy graphics, dont always assume its your internet or your game .
    It may simply be that your machine is infected.

I am aware that many of you have antivirus/ anti spyware software but they all do not detect the same viruses nor are they all 100% secure.
    AVG
    Norton
    McAfee
    PC Cillian
    Spyware doctor
    spybot s&d
    Adaware

all of these and many others have small gateways that will allow viruses and spyware onto your machine undetected.

For help and support to get you gaming again trouble free and your pc running smooth please visit our sponsored site www.scarletzone.com

I am a microsoft certified engineer aswell as an officer here at the cheat police HQ and i am always willing to help gamers and pc users get the most from there machines

most advice is free and easy to follow, no technical talk just plain english step by step.

There is also tips and tricks for windows and you could even have online computer classes covering
Working...