• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

looking for a good anti-cheat.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tinny
    My Email is DEAD
    • Mar 2008

looking for a good anti-cheat.

hello all. i am looking for a good anti-cheat for mohaa. any help would be great. i am tired of the cheaters and hackers. just want people to play fair.
    tinny
  • DeadSnipe
    Deputy Chief
    • Feb 2008

Re: looking for a good anti-cheat.

I take it you mean Moh:AA (Allied Assault). I use the Foresight scanner and it works pretty well. I know some clans use CI (Counter Intelligence) but i think it's a CPU hog and might lag your game if you run it on the same machine you play on. Remember though, those programs are Server-side ONLY and will only pick up CVAR cheats and NOT the more complex cheats like PK3's and such.

If you want an AntiCheat program that scans a players MOHAA folder to look for those more complex cheats, then look into getting DMW but you're going to end up spending some money to use it. 30 pounds for UK and about $62 U.S., per year. Plus, in order for your DMW scanner to scan a players MOHAA files, players entering your server will need to install the DMW Client on their machine in order to be noticed as "clean" on the server.

NOTE: If you do not have a DMW account already, then you will have to wait. DMW has shut down all new account creations until the release of DMW Pro. But you can keep checking the site daily to see if Account Creation has been activated Web Page Name.

Hope this helps,
    - Dead
    Play right, play fair... the way it's meant to be!

Comment

• tinny
      My Email is DEAD
      • Mar 2008

thank you. i will try them.

Comment

hellloo i need a awnser for this i f taken a ss off one our players but im not sure of its clean can some one help me?

there are green blocks in my opion is that not correct plz can some one help me

thye game is spearhead

Comment

• FSUNOLE
          • Jan 2008

I can not get the image to show. Would youp please upload a jpg image here instead of linking to imageshack?

Thanks

Comment

plz add me to my xfire

warsteiner112

Comment

then i shall  send you the orginal one for a better look

Comment

• FSUNOLE
                • Jan 2008

Here is the image in jpg. This is Spearhead which I do not have.

Comment

problem solved

that green blocks is from our mod maker he makes fun mods for every member off our clan

its a nade mod of the pisang abon its a liqueur
                  you all have heard off the bud weiser nade or heineken nade mod, this is the same only differant drink... :wink:

Comment

• Blaze
                    • Feb 2008

When YOU take a screenshot of someone, you cannot see if he is cheating or not.

You must ask him to take a screenshot.
                    Admin Request Networks!
                    !AR!Blaze, Bart - Chief Marketing Officer .

Comment

ik weet niet of je het weet blaze maar deze mod heb ik zelf ff bekeken en idd je krijgt dan groene blokjes in je action screen
                      weet heus wel waar ik over praat

deze screen is genomen door foresight neit door die gene zelf

en btw zit al 7 jaar bij mohaa als iemand cheat ,dan zie ik het verschil

je kan het zien in de scores
                      je kan het zien de action
                      heb je gekleurde blokje in het midden dan heb je een glowing skin bijvoorbeeld blauw en groen
                      bypass zijn verschillende oorzaken meestal geen action te zien (geen blokjes)
                      of je uniform is anders gekleurd
                      of de nummers van de ss zijn niet hetzelfde bijvoorbeeld action 27_2_12 models 27_3_22 ect..
                      dit zijn nog maar een paar voorbeelden blaze

niemand houd mij voor de gek als het om CHEATS gaan!
                      die gene die cheats gebruiken hebben geen respect hebben geen skilz zijn gewoon lafaard ze proberen de boel kapot te maken Daar waar ik een groot hekel aan heb, Mohaa Must Surive!

this text is for balze he is a belg so its easyer to write in dutch

================================================== =============

(translate)

I do not know whether you know the blaze but this mod I have viewed ff idd and you will get green cubes in your screen action
                      everyone knows what I am talking about

This screen is taken by neit foresight by that gene itself

and btw iim already 7 years at mohaa if someone cheat, I see the difference

you can see it in the scores
                      you can see the action
                      you have colored block in the middle then you have a glowing skin, for example blue and green
                      bypass are several causes usually no action to see (no blocks)
                      or there uniform is different coloured
                      whether the numbers are not the same for example ss action 27_2_12 models 27_3_22 ect ..
                      These are just a few examples blaze

nobody hold me for a ride when it comes to CHEATS!
                      who use cheats, they have no respect have no skilz are simply rapes of the game they try trying to rape mohaa what i not agree with that    Mohaa Must Surive!
                      ======================================== tranlated by google

Comment

last word off this AMEN!

Comment

• Blaze
                          • Feb 2008

Lol, could be man...but I think that screenshot was of spearhead, not MOHAA

Anyway, doesn't matter, cheaters will be stopped thanks to TSA and the cheat police of course.

Thanks guys.
                          Admin Request Networks!
                          !AR!Blaze, Bart - Chief Marketing Officer .

Comment

Working...