• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestions for Cheat Police

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FSUNOLE
    • Jan 2008

Suggestions for Cheat Police

The Officers had a meeting last night as we regularly do the last Saturday of the month. We discussed several issues. One is what can Cheat Police do to help server admins more since the arrival of different games & streaming anti-cheats. I remember when I came on board with Cheat Police. MOHAA was the hot game & there was no streaming to be found. So it was a place for server admins to come & discuss various cheats & cheaters.

Times have changed with the addition of PBBans, PunksBusted  & AON with the ability to stream live. However, cheaters have not. Even though, I see the importance of having Punkbuster enabled & streaming to all three anti-cheats site, it is still not full proof. Recently, a player entered my server & was using an aimbot. All three programs, PBBans, PunksBusted & AON did not ban. So cheaters still can use their cheats & not get ban by either 3 anti-cheats.

So we would like to hear from you. We would like to know how you think we can improve Cheat Police. We would like your ideas on how we can improve communication, how we can improve support to server admins. Please post your ideas no matter how small you think they are. Thank you for your input. I know we all can benefit greatly from this to help keep cheaters off of our servers.

Thanks,

Nole

NOTE: I will not tolerate bashing of others in this forum nor personal attacks of anyone. All such post will be deleted & your account may be subject to suspension.

• Diva
    • Oct 2008

Re: Suggestions for Cheat Police

I agree there have been alot on new changes in the gaming community. But I go into many gaming servers and there are always those that have the need to ruin the game by cheating. I wish there was a way when there are no admins on that we could kick these ppl. It spoils the game.

=BRP= Bald Assassin

Comment

• =TLI=BasHy
      • Apr 2008

Ok we all do hate cheaters! And one good thing that i do every now and then is to google hack-sites and then i report them to Even Balance aka punkbuster ppl!
      Every time i have done that they have sent me email to thank me about it! I dont know that does The Cheat Police ppl do that, but i do! And oh how i like to catch a cheat online and bring his arse to MBL! So again my suggestion would be that Cheat Police do these hack search periods once a week or every other week or so!!

my 2 cents :wink:

Comment

I report hack sites as well, Another thing there is another anicheat site that does streaming similar to PBBans, its called Gemeinsam gegen Cheater or in english "Together against cheaters" It cant hurt to have more than just the 3 anti cheat streams. Plus we need to get the word out about the Cheat police more. Im shocked at how few there are registered in the Cheat police. The more people we have as TSA's the more we can help ourselves and the public.

Comment

• Op-X
          • Feb 2008

Hi

I received an email from Mapmstr today and I am in no means bashing or degrading the CP community. CP was great to have when mohaa was hot like Nole said.
          Unfortunately times have changed and in my honest opinion there is nothing CP can do to flourish.  PB is by far the best AC that can be delivered atm. We are lucky to have streaming AC "police" like PBBans, PsB and AON doing their best to review SS's and put checks into effect to combat cheaters.
          Honestly, I just don't see any reason for CP to exist except for you all just to hang out and be sort of a nostalgic community.

A couple quick fixes for this website need to be done. The loading time is very slow and I'm sure its the black theme and being a php hog that php-nuke is.  The site needs a good re-do with a maybe a web designer in your community.

I truely hope CP can bounce back but as of now there is no substance.

thanks and again this is constructive criticism

Op-X

Comment

• Outlaw
            • Jan 2008

We want to know what will help you in long run NOT on how the way the web site loads, looks and so on  we already know that stuff and we are working on changing that

The whole idear of this post is to see what the people (members, TSA, etc )want  for example should we have servers, should we have a top 50 list  to help bring members to you as a Clan/Guild and members to us   the whole idear is what do you want and how will it help you

Comment

• greenbean
              • Apr 2008

I think that helping the many servers stream to PBBans is an important cause as they accept demo recordings when their streaming software doesn't pickup a cheat, like you mentioned FSUNOLE, an aimbot.

Comment

Working...