• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

HackHunters is back

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenbean
    • Apr 2008

HackHunters is back

Hi TCP peeps, HackHunters forum is back online with no loss of data.  We were letting investigators take a look at the files that were hacked... getting them to do it didn't take too long I think, 10 days.

Anyway, glad to see your forums were back so quick and now I see I can post.  All good.  Anything we can do for TCP let us know.

Also, if you have any data on these forum hackers, could you forward it to us at info@hackhunters.com?  At some point there are many groups that will pool everything together to cross-check things.

Thanks, cya soon.  bean.
  • Diva
    • Oct 2008

Re: HackHunters is back

was it the same guys from the other week yes i have some info.

Comment

• greenbean
      • Apr 2008

Re: HackHunters is back

Hi Diva, yes it was  BM ppl.

sorry for the delay, didn't get a email notification.  it'll be good to get additional info on the hack attack or at least put it all in one place.  i noticed that some have already taken action against the hackers.  fine with me, nice job.

Just to let you all know, we've added a nice banner to TCP on our XFire Guild page.  http://www.xfire.com/clans/hackhunters/ for what it's worth.

Comment

Working...