• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You guys may have already seen this...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leadfoot
    • Feb 2009

You guys may have already seen this...

Sorry for not searching to see if it's been posted before, but while I was searching for birds-eye pictures of the maps on COD:WAW to help my wife learn, I came across a site that really pissed me off, and then came across yours... I really wish there was some way to do something about those that take the fun out of the game. Even passing the info off to Treyarch wouldn't do much but at least it might help your cause having the knowledge.

Be disgusted when going here:

lamsite

EDITED BY UXO[VS] 2/23/2009 REMOVED LINK TO THAT SITE
  • JerseyDevil
    • Jan 2008

Re: You guys may have already seen this...

Thanks Leadfoot. These guys have been around for a while. They have multiple websites,tho i beleive a couple of them have been shut down. Your best bet is to stay away from them, and  do not register on there site. If your a server owner you should stream your server to an anti-cheat site. Such as pbbans, AON, punksbusted ect.

Comment

• Bryn
      • Apr 2008

this is a war we will win in the end soon they will see there is no point in cheating or hacking they will give up sooner than we will they got no brians tbh and my last words is they are lower than scum

Comment

• General_UXO
        Chief Of Police
        • Dec 2007

Thank you for telling us about that site, however, I had to remove that link. We can not have links to hack sites posted where the public can see. Our goal is to stop the cheats, not advertise for them. Please, If ANYONE finds a link to a cheat / hack related site, PM one of the Officers here and we'll forward it to the anti-cheat software developers, or you can submit it yourself.

Here is a list of developer e-mails. More to come as we find them.

PUNKBUSTER: research@evenbalance.com

X-RAY: http://www.xraygaming.com/forums/sendmessage.php

PBBans.com: Benway@pbbans.com
        www.GGC-stream.net

Comment

Working...