• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Welshboy-Taffy
    • Mar 2010

Hello

Hello all I'm Welshboy-Taffy or Taffy for short and I share you passion against cheating I don't see the point it just spoils the game for others.
    right that's enough ranting for now as it is my first post lol o.k about me well you know my name by now what you don't know is I help run a new(ish) web site called2duty and I register on many site I would like to recommend so I will be adding link on my site to this shortly, some of you may have heard about me or know me by know but if you don't just Google Welshboy Taffy and you'll get the picture I do a lot of looking around finding info mostly about call of duty and their makers and defiantly about their map packs o.k that's it from me for now speak to you all soon.

Thanks
    Welshboy-Taffy
  • gbubba
    My Email is DEAD
    • Nov 2008

Re: Hello

welcome

Comment

• DeadSnipe
      Deputy Chief
      • Feb 2008

Re: Hello

Glad to have a new member of the site. By the way, do you mind if i call ya Welshy-T? hehe j/k.
      Play right, play fair... the way it's meant to be!

Comment

Working...