• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Diva

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diva
    • Oct 2008

Diva

Everyone introduce yourself and tell us about yourself

I am Diva aka Roxy, I run the tntblowout.com for about 8 years. So know alot about running a successful clan.

Have been hanging around CP since the hold Mohaa Days, learning about how to catch cheaters eventually
    became an staff, then officers years ago. Did leave for a about a year or so due to management, but now
    im back

I live in Seattle and have Two Kids.

I like to game, photoshop, design websites et.........

here is my photobucket with some of my work i have done and some pics of me et....
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
  • Crazy56
    • Jan 2008

Re: Diva

Hi there, I am Crazy56, or better known as Jeffrey IRL.  I have been gaming online since oh about 2001-2002 or so, but I didn't get serious until MOHAA.  I have been an admin in several clans, and have run my own for the past few years.  I have been a member here at TCP for what, 5 years or so now?  I can't remember, lol.  I live about 45 miles NW of Tampa, FL in a small suburb called Hudson.  If you're not sure about Tampa, I live 90 miles W of Disney World.  I am married with 4 children, ranging from ages 7 through almost 19......Gosh that makes me feel and sound so old, lol.

Comment

• Bryn
      • Apr 2008

Hi There I am Bryn
      Age 41 soon to be 42 ow what a fool thats all i can say about my birthday
      i have been playing call of duty from day one when i got a pc
      now i play call of duty 2 and 4
      Happy Marrierd for over 14 years our first baby on way in 5 months  then it all go's to pot lol
      i am from austriala but live in the uk in essex
      i like sea fishing,gameing,life its self and my wife beer but only free beers or scot and coke
      very hot currys
      i am new to the staff so still learning bits happy to help any body out just ask

Comment

• Diva
        • Oct 2008

make new post u goofballs...........

Comment

• Crazy56
          • Jan 2008

I liked using yours, he he he

Comment

• SpawnTarget
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Diva";p="
            make new post u goofballs...........
            LOL

Comment

• DeadSnipe
              Deputy Chief
              • Feb 2008

Hello, my name is DeadSnipe..... *Diva yelling* Make another thread goof!!!*..... Doh!! *DeadSnipe drops the Mic and runs away*.... Meanie!
              Play right, play fair... the way it's meant to be!

Comment

Working...