• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hey There!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CosmicBlue

Hey There!

Hi all,

Just wanted to say Hello, and introduce myself as a new member of The Cheat Police.

I play the Call of Duty series and currently admin a CoD2 server and a CoD:WaW server.
    I am strongly anti-cheat and hope to be able to make some contribution to the Cheat Police in their efforts to
    bust cheaters.

I play and admin under the name [CoDB]GunnyBlue.

Regards,
    CosmicBlue
  • Crazy56
    • Jan 2008

Re: Hey There!

Welcome to the Cheat Police website Cosmic as we are happy to have you.  If you haven't already, click the link, in the left column, TSA Application and fill it out to become a Trusted Server Admin and earn yourself a TCP badge.  If you don't see it simply click this link:  http://www.thecheatpolice.net/module...showpage&pid=2

Comment

• CosmicBlue

Thank you for the Welcome, Crazy56!

And also for the invitation to apply for TSA.
      However, I tried to apply both by the link in the sidebar, and directly via the URL you gave, but receive this message:

ATTENTION: THE APPLICATION SYSTEM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER.
      WE WILL RESUME NORMAL OPERATIONS BEGINNING IN THE FALL.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO APPLY OR POST IN THE FORUMS "WHEN WILL YOU BE BACK UP".... ETC....
      IF YOU POST IN THE FORUMS ASKING WHEN WE WILL BE BACK, THE POST WILL BE DELETED.

THANK YOU,

THE CHEAT POLICE STAFF

Regards,
      CB

Comment

• Crazy56
        • Jan 2008

Thanks for letting me know that Cosmic.  I will contact my higher ups and see if we can get the ball rolling once again.  I will let  you know what is happening.

Comment

• General_UXO
          Chief Of Police
          • Dec 2007

I am opening the Applications system today.
          www.GGC-stream.net

Comment

• CosmicBlue

Thank you!
            Application submitted.

Comment

• CosmicBlue

Hi UXO[VS],

I've received the following email message regarding my TSA application #286:

"On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 1:15 PM, <admin> wrote:

We regret that we are unable to process your Trusted Server Admin application at this time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact an Officer."

Can you tell me the reason, so that I may correct the issue?

Thank you.
              Regards,
              Cosmicblue

p. s. - I can post if I use IE8, but not FireFox????

Comment

• General_UXO
                Chief Of Police
                • Dec 2007

I sent you a PM regarding this issue. If you did not get it, please let me know and I'll send it again.
                www.GGC-stream.net

Comment

• CosmicBlue

Hi UXO[VS],

The only (other) email I received was on December 4th asking if any of our servers were password protected.
                  I replied via PM to you, that "No, none of them are PW protected".

However, as I've mentioned, when I use FireFox I cannot post or PM. So, maybe that is what happened.
                  The PM may not have gone through, and I didn't notice the "Invalid Session" message.

Anyway, I'm using IE 8 for this forum now, and the issue seems to be resolved.

If there was a PM sent to me other than the December 4th PM, please re-send it, because I did not receive it (I looked in my Spam folders, as well).

I apologize for any confusion or any inconvenience.

Thank you,
                  CosmicBlue AKA [CoDB]GunnyBlue

Comment

• General_UXO
                    Chief Of Police
                    • Dec 2007

I responded VIA PM with the full details. I am locking this post now. Please do not start another topic concerning this issue. Please continue using the PM system.
                    www.GGC-stream.net

Comment

Working...