• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Epic Game Servers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FSUNOLE
    • Jan 2008

Epic Game Servers

I have been busy since I left CP. I wanted to share this with everyone that I & 2 other partners have started a game server company called Epic Game Servers. Our website address is http://www.epicgameservers.com which we provide game servers as well as web hosting.

For technical questions, please email Mark Reese, Technical Administrator, at mreese@epicgameservers.com.

For sales questions, please email Kevin Todd, Sales Administrator, at ktodd@epicgameservers.com.

We offer not only gaming servers, but professional servers as well. If there is a specific service you require, I will do my best to provide the service at a reasonable price.

Addtitionally, B3 can be installed on your Dedicated Servers for an additional cost. Please ask for details before ordering your dedicated server.

Limited Time Offer - While They Last - Going Fast!!!!

Chicago Game Servers - Now On Sale!

Public - $1.19 per slot
    Private - $.79 per slot

We offer clan packages or by the slot with B3 installed.

Here is an example:

Call of Duty 4 M W, Private Password Protected $0.99  
    Call of Duty 4 M W, Public Public Server $1.49  
    Call of Duty 4 M W, +B3  Public Server with +B3 Administration $1.99  
    Call of Duty 4 M W, Teamspeak  Public Server with TeamSpeak $1.69  
    Call of Duty 4 M W, Clan Package  Public Server with TeamSpeak & Redirect $2.40  
    Call of Duty 4 M W, Clan Package + Web Hosting  Public Server with TeamSpeak, Redirect & Web Hosting $3.30  
    Call of Duty 4 M W, Clan Package +B3   Public Server with TeamSpeak & Redirect +B3 $3.57

Visit us at www.epicgameservers.com

Best Regards,

Andy Fowler
    Operations Administrator
    Epic Game Servers
    afowler@epicgameservers.com
    www.epicgameservers.com

Working...